We understand the nature of property management and the relationships between property managers, landlords and tenants.
Below is a list of some of the most common repairs that City Handyman can assist with.
TOP 10 SERVICES FOR PROPERTY MANAGERS
- Door maintenance: Repairs and adjustments on sliding, swinging, cabinet and wardrobe doors
- Cabinetry: Component repairs, hinge adjustment and replacement
- Patching and Plastering: Repairs and filling of holes, scuffs and water damaged areas
- Painting: Touch-up painting, wall and ceiling painting, refresh works
- Windows: General repairs and adjustments, winder lubrication and replacement
- Wardrobes: Repairs and maintenance to doors, hinges, rollers, drawers, racks, rods and shelves
- Smoke Alarms: Installation of battery operated smoke alarms and changeover batteries to existing smoke alarms
- Tiling & Caulking: Minor tiling repairs and replacements, caulking and sealing of wet areas and kitchen areas
- Fixtures & Fittings: Supply or re-secure items such as towel rails and toilet roll holders
- Mould and mildew: Treatment and cleaning of mould. Refresh painting works.
If you are an estate agent looking to prepare a property for sale or a property manager seeking a reliable service for your portfolio, get in touch!